Treatment for Cystic Fibrosis
Ways to Get your Health Back
Are you looking for natural treatment for cystic fibrosis? Cystic fibrosis is a hereditary disease, but this knowledge should not leave us hopeless to look for ways or a successful treatment for cystic fibrosis.
The science of genetics, besides all its fascinating complexity, has brought some hopelessness and feeling of despare with it for humanity specially those who are affected by some hereditary illnesses.
Searching for an effective cystic fibrosis cure therefore is the first step out of the trap that science has unconsciously built for you. If both parents carry the genes, there is a chance for their child to be affected by it and if the person continues to have a thick belief that life won’t work for him the change to get worse is even bigger.
Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
Patients with Cystic fibrosis have many symptoms which are compounded by the unsteady absorption of nutrients. Malnutrition causes many symptoms and makes the person more susceptable to infection.
That is why a propper diet and a new set of mind plays a vital role in the health of a person with cystic fibrosis. The best cystic fibrosis cure is for you to come out of the pose of poor me and shift your mind towards life loves me and I love life!
The illness can cause the glands of the body to secrete sticky, thick mucus in lungs and pancreas. Perspiration in these patients is very intense.
Cystic fibrosis affects lungs, causing bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasis, sinusitis,nasal polyps, lung abscesses and respiratory failure.
Homeopathic Treatment for Cystic Fibrosis
Homeopathic remedies could be a good beginning for you to gain your basic health condition. Below you can find great homeopathic alternatives which will help you to feel better.
Take Thuya CH15 or C12 two times a week for three months, to detoxify your system and balance sweating.
Take Arnica C30 for pain relief.(try to avoid analgesics as much as possible).
Take Lymphomyosot drops to cleanse and balance the glands 3 times a day each time 20 drops in a glass of water. Continue this way for two months.
Experience how your body is healing in a smooth way, trying to heal your symptoms with homepathic remedies we suggest in this website and.
Consult a homeopath doctor in your area or with our expert for a constitutional type remedy. The constitutional type remedy increase the immune system of your body at a higher level and will help you gain your energy back to normal.
Nutrition Tips to Maintain your Health
• Cystic fibrosis will create malabsorption and under-nourishment therefore the patient needs to eat high quality whole food.
• Whenever possible eat raw fruits and vegetables in order to replace the digestive enzymes in your body, this is a good path to be tread towards treatment for cystic fibrosis. Cooking destroys the enzymes.
• Eat whole grains, soak them in order to get the locked in enzyme out.
• You need 25% more calories than a healthy person to absorb enough fuel for energy.
• Add seaweed and nutritional yeast to your diet to increase minerals and vitamins.
• Drink a lot.
• Celery juice, cranberry, carrot and lemon juice have mucus cleansing effect.
• Avoid animal origin products, alcohol, caffeinated beverages (cola, chocolate)
• Avoid refined sugar.
• Take Pancreatin (Pancreatic digestive enzyme) with each meal.
• In cases when whole grain or dairy products aggravates the mucus secretion you will need to avoid them. A food allergy test would be recommended specially for gluten and lactose.
Vitamins and Supplements for Your Condition
In order to boost your inmune system and general health condition we suggest you take the following vitamins and supplements:
• Vitamin B complex 100 mg a day.
• Vitamin E 400 IU once a day.
• Lactobacillus acidophilus combination, 3 capsules a day for a month.
• Digestive enzyme combinations are recommended as a part of treatment for cystic fibrosis.
• Selenium 100mg once every other day.
• Blue green algae. 1tbsp a day.
Cystic Fibrosis Cure - Herbal Remedies
• Saffron helps in digestion of fats.
• Ginger root would help the gastrointestinal and digestion.
• Drink the juice of spinach, dandelion, nettle. Take one tbsp a day.
• Use herbal antibiotics such as echinacea, propolis, garlic, elderberry, turkish rhubarb, sea kelp. You can take 2 oz of these herbs everyday.
We hope you have found our suggestions for treatment of cystic fibrosis useful.
Choose what you find more convenient for your life style and give it a try for 3 months, if you feel better with more energy, then you may adopt it for yourself or come back to our site and try other remedies we have suggested for the cystic fibrosis cure.
Some of the remedies we have suggested here may not be a part of your everyday life and eating habits but you might want to make a strech and try them.
We hope you will use the remedies with joy to pump your health, rather than another thing you "have to do" for your sickness.
We wish you a complete recovery.
Return from Treatment for Cystic Fibrosis to Natural and Homeopathic Remedies Home Page